- General Practice
- Sports medicine
- Cosmetic medicine
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Immunisation and travel vaccinations
- Urgent care
- Nutritional medicine
- Indigenous health
- Child and adolescent health
- Chronic disease management
- Health of the elderly
- Preventative health
- Skin checks and minor surgery
- Antenatal shared care
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational Medicine and pre employment medicals
Marina Family Medical is a mixed billing practice.
- Standard Consultation (one medical issue) $ 76.00 with a Medicare Rebate $ 39.10
- Long Consultation (two medical issues) $120.00 with a Medicare rebate $75.75
- Prolonged Consultation (extensive) $ 150.00 with a medical rebate of $111.50
For your convenience Medicare rebates are processed online at the time of consultation and the rebate paid back into your nominated bank account linked to Medicare.
We bulk bill for Veterans, Pensioners, healthcare card holders and children 17 years and under.
Please bring Photo ID, Medicare card & any concession card to your appointment.
Services which are generally Bulk billed are:
- Chronic Disease management Plans
- Mental Health Care Plans and Care Plan reviews
- Childhood Immunisations
- Annual health assessments (75 years and older)
- Annual Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Checks for all ages
- 45–49-year-old health checks for patients at risk of chronic disease.
If you are experiencing extenuating financial circumstances, please speak to your treatment general practitioner or the Practice Manager.
- Standard $175.00
- Concession Card $125.00
- Medical rebate of $86.15 if under a Mental Health Care Plan.
- DVA Patients Bulk Billed.
- Initial Visit $130.00
- Subsequent Visit $110.00
If using a GP Care Plan
- Initial Visit $120.00
- Subsequent Visit $ 110.00
- Initial Consult $150.00 with Medicare rebate $110.50
- Follow Up Consult $110.00 with Medicare rebate $75.05
- Ultrasound Guided Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) $ 330.00 per area/per treatment
- Ultrasound Guided Corticosteroid Injections – $110.00 with Medicare rebate
- Intravenous Iron Infusion – $150.00 with Medicare rebate
- Intravenous Vitamin Infusion – $150.00 no rebate
Skin Cancer Surgery
- Prices vary from $200 – $460 with Medicare rebates available for eligible patients
- Prices vary from $50 – $180 depending on individual requirements